Rules- Always post the rules: answer 11 questions and ask 11 more. Tag 11 people. Tell them you tagged them.
Crowded-with-antlers, you tottally made my day. You have no idea how much this made me happy :)
Your questions are:
1. What movie do you think deserves a sequel? The Hitchhiker’s guide to galaxy. It is a silly movie and an amazing book, but I would like to see it.
2. Who is your favorite villain and why? Ok,ok, I can not remember for my life my favorite villain. I am stuck with Magnetto, I guess. Because he is intelligent, has an interesting point of view and it is a sarcastic bitch and I love the actors.
3. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Hey, now. Don’t cop out of this question. My mind. It is not great, but I think it is something unique. And my boobs. (jk)
4. What language would you like to master? Finnish. It is super cute but it is incredible hard in my opinion. And in others opinions too.
5. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Travel through time and space? I guess would be it. But I’m in doubt because I kind of want to be almost immortal and to never get sick. Maybe I just want to be a time-lord.
6. Describe your favorite pizza? Onions, tomatoes, a lot of cheese, catupiry (it tastes like cream cheese, but better) , palm and I think this is it.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do? ohgod, this is suck a difficult question. The world is so big and perfect… So I guess I would go to Italy. Because it is rich in history and it is close from other countries I want to visit. And I would eat a lot of gelato and go to museums and just walk around .
8. What cheers you up? Books, my cats, tea, my dog, video game and almost everything that makes me feel free of my responsibilities.
9. What was your first fandom? Are you still into it? Harry Potter <3 And yes, I’m still into it. —-Ok, that was a lie, Digimon/Pokémon is probably my first fandom together with Dragon Ball.
10. What is/was your favorite class and why? History. It is something that people always says have no importance because it is full of dead people but we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. :/
11. The best part of waking up is…? My cats giving me love after I spent the night without them.
crowned-with-antles if you want to do it again it would be cool
Ok, that was hard to choose and I still need to make questions?! I’m going to try
2-Who is your OTP? Ok, your top 3.
3-What are you most proud in your life?
4- What makes your heart beat faster?
5- Favorite X-men?
6-Favorite band?7-If you could change one thing on society what would be?8- You are rich! What would you buy first? Like, real first thing9-Favorite site, besides tumblr?10-A movie that everybody likes minus you?11- Something that is totally unnecessary but you really want to buy?
Sa Calobra, Majorca, Spain (by Alfonso Yus)
10 Chipmunks Who Are Proud Of Their Cheeks
If you can’t appreciate chubby cheeks, I don’t want to know you.
Forest of thoughts turned 5 today!
I am a little bit surprised with this
Decided to take a video while flying this morning.
Best. Idea. Ever.
Tuesday's child is full of grace. (Tues. 20th August 1974)
The emperor’s new groove - The eternal list of favorite movies
so in Japanese, we sang Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
here’s a general gist of the translation:
Rudolph had a shiny nose
no one liked him
he cried every night
then one Christmas it was dark
Santa decided Rudolph’s nose was convenient (literally it says convenient)
Rudolph was useful.
I SHIT YOU NOT.
That’s basically the song without all of the fluff, though.
IT’S LIKE A VULCAN CHRISTMAS CAROL
sometimes i think misha plays a game with himself and its called “how many of my fans am i able to make feel uncomfortable in less than twenty words without being charged with harrassment”
I wanna play that game
can i PLEASE play that game
Very clear water.
This fucked me up
(taken from this post on the experiments of Harry Harlow)
This is serious business, because this is a large part of how sexism, racism, homophobia, rape culture, ethnocentrism, etc. continue to happen.