- Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating? (SNOW!SNOW!SNOW! - Sorry, but I’m brazilian)
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google+?
- Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen? (NOT SORRY)
- Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
- Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Please consider a reblog— this could save a life
Human transmutation Circle.
Please reblog, this could save a limb.
or your brother
wont bring back your mom though
OH MY GOD
I never thought I’m my life a post would go from Supernatural, to Spongebob, to Full Metal Alchemist
then back to supernatural
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
Do you have a name for that? Because I think It should have a name.
I want all of them.
Lionsgate released some haunting teaser posters for the upcoming, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
THESE ARE SO INSANELY COOL THO.
the diversity though omg
We go forward.
It’s worked for white people, I figured I might as well give it a shot.
…come on, guys, we do have a gif for that
About three things I was absolutely positive. First, I had a pokemon. Second, there was a part of me - and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be - that wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was. Third, Gary Oak was unconditionally and irrevocably a douchenozzle.
Reblogging for the comment
How old are you?
How long have you been ten?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TEN
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TEN
WHAT THE FUCK MISHA
Someone give me this link now
I’m not even kidding where’s the link where do I find this I need it
These are the actual lines, people. So stop wondering why we have a gif for everything